Babysitting 2

Franck et Sonia se rendent au Brésil, accompagnés de leurs amis, pour rencontrer le père de la jeune femme, Jean-Pierre, directeur d'un hôtel, très soucieux des normes écologiques. Les garçons, accompagnés de la grand-mère de Sonia, se lancent dans une petite expédition pour découvrir la richesse des paysages. Mais ils disparaissent sans laisser de traces. C'est alors que Jean-Pierre parvient à retrouver la caméra qu'ils avaient emportée avec eux.

film Babysitting 2 streaming vf, Babysitting 2 streaming dvdrip, regarder Babysitting 2 gratuitement, Babysitting 2 VK streaming, Babysitting 2 filmze gratuit, Babysitting 2 film complet, Babysitting 2 mega.co.nz, Babysitting 2 film entier, télécharger Babysitting 2 gratuit, Babysitting 2 film complet vf, Babysitting 2 film en streaming, Babysitting 2 film gratuit, Babysitting 2 film entier youtube

FILMS RECOMMANDÉS:
Comments:
  • Anon

    21.02.19

    13k people liked the spider man 3 "

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    So the alien speaks for itself."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    No puedo esperar por verla!!!"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    Anti-"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    This...does put a smile on my face."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    Another dark superhero movie. This one is going to be epic"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    Hmmm, I can see the mistake of them wanting to portrait as a hero..."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    They used the web of shadows and cheap animation... Looks shitty tbh"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    It's taking so long! I want to happen now! I can't wait! I just cant!"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    She-."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    looks great and sound amazing! Tom Hardy on the other hand...."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    is die ?"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    1:23 Jaackie..."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    At 00:21 sounds just like Bane because he is Bane."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    The movie is going to be an 8.3/10"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    For fuck's sake. \n1. Don't ruin the ending in trailers.\n2. Really? You are going with the \"The antagonist now has them same powers as the protagonist,\" thing?"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    I don't like his eyes are too far apart. The voice is ok. I just don't think he should be joking around in this movie. And the spider symbol isn't on his chest. Probably cause he hasn't seen spider Man yet."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    #8 OCTUBRE"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    2:55\nI love how calm he is about eating some one"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    I love the fact that he drools a bit while talking. Gives it a bit of character."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    Does only eat thugs and criminals? Is this a plausible?"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    My boi finally got his own movie"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    Vay amına koyayım"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    \" WE are \"\n is communist confirmed"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    Wow I think this is literally the first movie I've ever seen (not taking place in India) that has gave an Indian the lead antagonist role. Can't believe it took Hollywood that long."

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    WHO IS SECOND SYMBIOTE"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    am i the only one who sees how bad this CGI is lol god ppl are blind"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    Looks incredible can't wait"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    I can barely understand when he speaks it’s too how do I say it rattley"

  • Anon

    21.02.19

    Why do i have this feeling that screen time will be like 15% of the movie and the other 85% of it will be the actor's face all over like in Iron Man 3?"